Providing Access to Health Solutions (PATHS)
Do you have patients who want to work but whose health or disability is a barrier?
We accept referrals for patients with personal health or mental health diagnoses such as low to moderate stress/depression and anxiety disorders
- In receipt of the Jobseeker Support Benefit or the Supportive Living Payment and have a mental health or personal health barrier to work
- Live within Counties Manukau Health area
- Wants to return work either part-time or full -ime
- Not in receipt of ACC
Participation on PATHS is voluntary
What does PATHS offer?
- An individualised health care plan that identifies appropriate treatment options – developed and monitored in consultation with you
- Funding available to assist your patients access private specialists and services (specific criteria apply)
- A dedicated employment service to assist your patient/s find suitable employment
- Work place assistance to aid the transition from benefit to employment
- Refer your patient to the PATHS Health Coordinator. Click here for referral form.
- Following the initial health assessment the PATHS Health Coordinators will ask you to complete a brief medical history. You will be reimbursed $121.90 (GST incl.) on receipt of this information.
For queries email:
- Dr Radika Moonesinghe or phone 09 262 9581
- Louise Ryan, Manager Intesectoral Initiatives phone 021 370 770
Click here for referral form.