1. For 2020, the number of screens for diabetic retinopathy purchased, the number of screens delivered, and the DNA rate.
2. The estimated number of people living with diabetes within the DHB.
3. How many diabetic retinopathy screening episodes were delivered during lockdown, and how long any disruption lasted (i.e when did screening return to ‘normal’).
4. On January 1 2021, how many new referrals were on the wait list for their first screening visit, the average time spent on this wait list, and the longest individual time spent waiting.
5. On January 1 2021, how many existing patients were overdue for their follow up screening appointment, the average overdue time, and the longest individual time overdue.