CM Health endeavours to include pertinent and up-to-date information. Any suggestions on further content that may be useful are very welcome.
CareConnect is an online information service provided by the DHBs for sharing information between primary healthcare and hospital services. GPs may be familiar with the TestSafe service which has been renamed to "CareConnect TestSafe" to fit within the family brand that CareConnect incorporates.
Healthcare providers can now see the "full picture" of a patient’s recent and past test results, no matter who requested them. They can use this information to make the best decisions about a patient’s care.
Primary Health Organisations (PHO) is funded by DHBs to provide primary health care services.
- Kete Hauora Wellness Service Directory (2019)
- NZGGP Directory
- Accident Compensation Corporation (ACC)
- BMJ Learning
- Immunisation Advisory Centre (IMAC)
- Ministry of Health - Primary health care
- New Zealand Guidelines Group (NZGG)
- New Zealand Medical Association (NZMA)
- New Zealand Medical Journal (NZMJ)
- Royal New Zealand College of General Practitioners (RNZCGP)