Latest news 17 May 2016 | Counties Manukau DHB has issued a Registration of Interest (ROI) for Providers to register their interest to deliver tailored targeted Pregnancy and Parenting Education services to pregnant women and their whaanau in Counties Manukau.
Counties Manukau District Health Board (Counties Manukau Health) is seeking to engage a number of Providers to deliver tailored and targeted Pregnancy and Parenting Education services to the following Counties Manukau Health residents: pregnant women; parents of new babies (including adoptive parents) and the whaanau of these pregnant women and parents. The priority population for the services includes first time parents and groups who have poor engagement with education or health services and have the poorest health and social outcomes - Maaori, Pacific and teen parents. The selected Providers will be expected to focus on engagement, reducing barriers and acceptability of the services and approach to the priority population. The selected Providers will also be required to deliver the services in accordance with the ‘Mokopuna Ora – Healthy Pregnancy and Baby’ Pregnancy and Parenting Education Curriculum.
The ROI documents are available on the GETS website RFx ID 17516882 and below:
- Description of ROI invitation (PDF, 340 KB)
- Service specifications (Appendix A) (PDF, 634 KB)
- ROI response template (Appendix B) (DOCX, 45 KB)
- ROI terms and conditions (Appendix C) (PDF, 212 KB)
- All registrations must be submitted electronically through GETS;
- Any questions and answers in relation to this ROI will be published on GETS only, and not the CM Health website; and
- Please advise Amy Carter if you download the ROI documents from the CM Health website Amy.Carter@middlemore.co.nz
 CMDHB would welcome registrations of interest (ROI) from individuals, individual organisations, groups of individuals, and groups of organisations, that wish to collaborate to provide the service.
Information Session on ROI for Pregnancy and Parenting Education Services
Counties Manukau DHB will be running an information session on the Pregnancy and Parenting Education Service ROI on Thursday 19th May at 10:30am at Manukau SuperClinic, 901 Great South Rd, Manukau, in conference room 2.
Please RSVP your attendance to Suz Lockett at Suzanne.Lockett@cmdhb.org.nz