Media release 12 July 2018
- Occupancy levels at Middlemore Hospital and Kidz First have remained busy but manageable throughout the day, despite the hospital continuing to provide essential and life preserving services.
- The number of people attending our Emergency Department has been steady.
- Please remember that although the nurses’ strike does not end until 7am Friday (13 July) people should not delay seeking medical treatment during this period.
- If you are, or maybe, seriously unwell you should still come to ED. If it is an emergency, call 111 immediately.
- For FREE health advice 24 hours a day, call Healthline on 0800 611 116.
- CMDHB acknowledges and appreciates the commitment that has been shown by staff and volunteers.