Stuff. co. nz - Middlemore Hospital is already bursting at the seams and it's not even winter. Last week the hospital was at 106 per cent capacity while today it was at 108 per cent.
Stuff. co. nz - Breathing in secondhand cigarette smoke could be fatal for little Atelaite Vaikeli. The 1-year old has spent half her life on oxygen at Kidz First Children's Hospital at Middlemore.
Most of us, when we look back on our lives, could probably reflect on some critical moments, events or people who had a significant impact for better or worse.
Three Auckland district health boards and the Health Ministry are digging deep to boost Maori and Pacific representation in the health workforce.
Stuff. co. nz 24 February 2016 | The Lunar New Year has been celebrated for the first time at Middlemore Hospital. The event was organised to enhance awareness of Asian community support services and cultures among staff and to improve patient experience.
Manukau Courier 23 February 2016 | The Manukau Courier has joined forces with Counties Manukau Health to try to get visitors and patients to stop smoking outside Middlemore Hospital and the Manukau SuperClinic.
Media release 18 February 2016 | Last month eight Middlemore Hospital doctors (Graham Morton, Wes Bevan, Andrew Wong, Simeon Eaton, Mark Moores, Andrew Gordon, Craig Birch and Julian Dimech) took on The Pioneer cycling challenge from Christchurch to Queenstown raising $8330 for Kidz First.