How to enrol with BreastScreen Counties Manukau
BreastScreen Aotearoa is a voluntary programme for good women.
Eligible women may enrol themselves by calling our freephone number 0800 270 200.
Click here to find out if you are eligible.
Is English Your Second Language?
- Samoan speakers can call Lisi on 09 250 4589. Click here for Samoan language information.
- Tongan speakers can call Salome on 09 250 4561. Click here for Tongan language information.
- Mandarin speakers - call Lucy on 09 250 8085
- Cantonese speakers - call Alexandra on 09 250 4581
- Hindi speakers - call Yolanda on 09 250 4584
When you receive your invitation letter with a suggested date and location, call us on 0800 270 200 to confirm your appointment time. If another date or location suits you better, we will do our best to accommodate you.
Once enrolled in the programme, you will be re-invited every two years by BreastScreen Aotearoa. If you move house or change your postal address, please contact us to update your address so that your next invitation letter reaches you.