1. How many midwives are currently employed by the DHB?
2. Both those that are employed to provide 24-hour, rostered shift cover in a maternity facility, and those that are employed to a continuity of care please.
3. How many current vacancies are there for midwives at the DHB?
4. Is there an adequate amount of self-employed LMC's (Lead Maternity Carers) within your district?
5. Is there a growing need for more midwives within the DHB?
6. Any other general comments surrounding midwifery that might be helpful to us!