Counties Manukau Health provide a range of multi-disciplinary assessment, treatment and rehabilitation services, for patients within hospital and community settings.
Our aim is to work alongside the person and their family/whaanau to provide the best treatments which may be medications and/or talking treatments. Staff working in mental health services aim to support/empower people on their recovery journey.
Do you need immediate help?
- If this is an emergency and you feel you or someone else is at risk of harm - phone 111
- Go to your nearest hospital emergency care service
- Phone your local DHB Mental Health Crisis Team (CATT team). For Counties Manukau, phone 09 261 3700 or freephone Healthline 0800 611 116.
If you need to talk to someone else:
- Lifeline - freephone 0800 543 354 or 09 522 2999
- Suicide Prevention Helpline - freephone 0508 828 865
- Youthline - freephone 0800 376 633
- Samaritans - freephone 0800 726 666
- Depression Helpline – 0800 111 757
- What's Up – Freephone 0800 942 8787 - Monday to Friday 1pm to 10pm and Saturday to Sunday 3pm to 10pm
- Kidsline – Freephone 0800 54 37 54 (0800 kidsline) 24/7 helpline for children
Our services include:
- Adult Acute Inpatient Service (Tiaho Mai)
- Koropiko Mental Health Services for Older People (MHSOP)
- Adult Community Mental Services:
- Child & Adolescent Mental
- Asian Mental Health & Addiction Service
- Te Puna Waiora Maori Mental health
- Faleola Pacific Mental health
- Dual Disability Team Regional
- Tamaki Oranga Mental health
- CM Health Catchment Boundaries
- 2013-2018 Better Mental Health wellbeing for all: Mental Health Addictions Strategic Action Plan
- 2013/2014 Mental Health Provider Arm Services CM Health: a summary report 2013/2014
- Populations who have received care for mental health disorders in Counties Manukau Mental (full report)
- 2012-2017 Rising to the Challenge: The Mental Health and Addiction Service Development Plan
- 2013-2016 New Zealand Suicide Prevention Action Plan 2013–2016
- Progress against the milestones set in the Mental Health Services 5 year service plan
- Youth Mental Health Project