Counties Manukau Health provides a range of multi-disciplinary assessment, treatment and rehabilitation services, for patients within hospital and community settings.
Our aim is to work alongside the person and their family/whaanau to provide the best treatments which may be medications and/or talking treatments.
Do you need immediate help?
- If this is an emergency and you feel you or someone else is at risk of harm,phone 111.
- Go to your nearest hospital emergency care service.
- Phone your local DHB Mental Health Crisis Team (CATT team). For Counties Manukau, phone 09 261 3700 or freephone 1737.
After-hours contact numbers:
- 0800 775 222 to speak to a mental health nurse.
- 0800 234 432 Peer TALK will connect you with a trained peer support worker.
- 0800 376 633 Youthline if you are under 18 years of age.
- Text to Talk freephone or text 1737 for other mental health and addictions phone line support options.