Requesting a copy of your patient records

Applications for your personal clinical or medical records information should be in writing on the " Personal Health Information Request Form (PDF, 311 KB) " and be sent:

Release of Information Clerk, Clinical Record Service, Counties Manukau Health, Private Bag 93311, Otahuhu 1640, Auckland.

Copies are free of charge and you should allow 20 working days for the receipt of the requested information.

If you have any questions, please contact, Clinical Records Service by email: or phone: (09) 270 4717.

Child Immunisation Record requests

Parents and guardians may request to access their child/children's immunisation information held on the National Immunisation Register (NIR), or request that information be corrected, at any time through their health professional.

Questions & Answers about the National Immunisation Register

Last modified: