I write in response to your Official Information Act request, received by us on 11 September 2019 as a partial transfer of 3 questions from the Ministry of Health under section 14 of the Official Information Act.
You noted that you are working on a story on Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine uptake, and requested the following information:
1. The number of schools offering the vaccine, over the past ten years,
2. The number of women, who received the vaccine in schools, over the past ten years,
3. The number of women, who received the vaccine outside of schools, over the past ten years,
o If possible, it would be great to get that information by year, so that I can demonstrate how the adoption rate has changed.
In the Ministry of Health transfer of the initial request, they have indicated they would reply to two questions:
4. The number of men who received the vaccine over the past ten years.
5. I am also looking for some data/ research, which shows the effect that the vaccine has had, or that indicates what effect we expect it to have going forward.