Requested by: Private/Individual | Response provided: 08/09/2020
Category: Medical,Surgical

I write in response to your Official Information Act request received by us 18th August 2020 by way of transfer from Ministry of Health (REF: H202005434) you requested the following information:

“I am currently doing some research into Cerebral Palsy and Pain Management. I live with Cerebral Palsy and pain. I was wondering if the Ministry of Health could answer me the following questions.

  1. What pain management services are available to children with Cerebral Palsy?
  2. What pain management services are available to adults with Cerebral Palsy?
  3. How are these services accessed?
  4. Are these services available to all New Zealanders or only in some parts of the country?”



Last modified: