1. What is the Covid-19 treatment protocol for hospitalised cases?
2. Are some DHB's following different treatment protocols from others?
3. Are DHB's free to make decisions about treatments for individuals with Covid-19?
4. To what extent are patients able to participate in decision-making about their treatment programmes?
5. If a patient requests a blood test for Vitamin D and/or the administration of high dosage Vitamin C, are hospital staff able to provide these?
6. Do hospital staff have the right to refuse a patient's request and, if so, is there a process for a patient to appeal the decision?