1. What was your board’s policy regarding media access to your DHB premises to interview staff and patients, and take photographs and video before any COVID-19 restrictions were introduced?
2. Were any new conditions for media access introduced as a result of COVID-19?
3. If so, how was this decision made and why?
4. What were the new conditions and how did they affect access at different alert levels and under the current traffic light system?
5. What is your board’s intentions for the future regards media access under COVID-19?
6. Do you feel your media access rules are consistent with the media’s responsibilities to report accurately and promptly on issues, and also with the right of patients and staff to interact freely with the media if they consent?