- Global Developmental Delay, generalised learning difficulties and intellectual disability
- Autism spectrum disorder and social communication difficulties
- Cerebral palsy and motor difficulties
- Sensory disabilities
- Chromosomal syndromic and genetic conditions
- Behavioural disorders such as ADHD when occurring in association with underlying significant delay/ intellectual disability.
We do not see specific learning disorders, dyslexia or mild learning difficulties.
Children 4 years and over with behaviour problems but without learning difficulties are seen at Counties Manukau Health Taunaki & Te Puawaitanga (Child and Adolescent Mental Health)
Children under 4 years with behavioural concerns who have accessed a primary service such as Triple P, can be referred to Whakatupu Ora, Infant Mental Health.
We work alongside the Kidz First Child Development Service which provides therapy including:
- visiting neurodevelopmental therapist
- speech language therapy
- occupational therapy
- social worker