8 ANZCA Accredited Positions.
- Positions are advertised March/April/early May at latest, on both the ANZCA and CMDHB websites.
- NZ applicants must have completed AT and be eligible to commence PF training by fellowship start date.
- We accept applications from both NZ and overseas trainees who can demonstrate equivalency in training level and eligibility for New Zealand Medical Council registration.
- Fellowship positions are typically 12 months, fixed term, full time and commencing early February (starting date for overseas applicants may be subject to negotiation with HOD / fellow supervisors).
- Overseas applicants must have completed registration with the Medical Council of New Zealand (MCNZ) prior to commencement date.
- Our department is an essential service required to work with our community and patients on the national Covid response.
- NZ and Australian trainees Applicants must have met all requirements of Advanced Training and be eligible to enter Provisional Fellowship training.
- United Kindom trainees Completed ST5 and all Essential Units of Higher Level training, with a minimum of 4 years' experience in clinical anaesthesia.
- Canadian trainees Completed a residency accredited by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, with a minimum of 4 years clinical anaesthesia.
- Other countries Considered on a case-by-case assessment. Able to provide evidence of equivalent training (minimum 4 years dedicated experience in clinical anaesthesia) from an internationally recognised clinical body.
ANZCA Job Vacancies
Medical Council New Zealand
Association of salaried medical specialists NZ
For further enquiries about Fellowship Application Process, click here.